Apple Chicken Pocket - SOS Oyster Shells
Apple and chicken pockets, baked in SOS Oyster Shells.
Write a review
- 1 can layered biscuits (10 count can)
- 1 cup cooked, shredded or chopped, chicken meat
- 1/4 lb cheddar or Monterey jack cheese, sliced or grated
- 1 apple, sliced very thin
- 1 cup salsa
- Spray the SOS shells wit a non stick cooking spray.
- 1 Preheat oven on 350 degrees. Peel apart each biscuit into 2 halves. Line sprayed SOS with one layer of biscuit, stuff SOS with chicken, apple, cheese and a tablespoon of salsa.
- Crimp the other half of biscuit over the stuffed SOS and seal the biscuit layers closed. Place all SOS on a cookie sheet andbake for 12-15 minutes or until brown.
SOS Stainless Steel Oyster Shells https://sosshells.com/