Cajun Shrimp - SOS Oyster Shells
Spicy Shrimp cooked in SOS Oyster shells and topped with green onions and sour cream.
Write a review
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 7 arbol chiles, stemmed
- 3 Tbsp. A1 Original Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 lb. uncooked deveined peeled medium/large shrimp
- 12 SOS Oyster Shells
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Spray SOS with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add 2 shrimp and 2 tablespoons of blended sauce in each SOS, put all 12 SOS on a cookie sheet and place in oven. Cook on 350 degrees for 15 minutes, continue to check shrimp until cooked.
- Serve topped with green onions and sour cream.
- Extra: For extra flare also top with Fried Onions
SOS Stainless Steel Oyster Shells https://sosshells.com/