Chargrill Recipe - SOS Oyster Shell
Chargrill your favorite seafood or meat in an SOS oyster shell.
Write a review
- 1 lb Salted Butter (soften)
- 8 TBSP Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 oz Chopped Garlic
- 2 tsp White Pepper
- 3 TBSP Chopped Fresh Parsley
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- (½ tsp Italian Seasoning optional)
- 12 SOS Oyster Shells
- Add all ingredients and mix well. Warm the mixture to make certain that it is well mixed. Do not cook. Spray inside of shell with pan release (Pam). Fill the shells with your food selection and place on a hot grill. Spoon the sauce mixture over the food selection in the shell.
- Cook on medium-high heat or low-medium heat. The heat on bbq grills varies from grill to grill. During the cooking process the sauce mixture should spill over the side of the shell causing a flame flair-up. This flair-up will give the food selection a char-grilled flavor. When the food selection is done to your liking, top each shell with any cheese of choice. It can be shredded, grated or diced.
- Remove from the grill and serve. Serve with a couple of slices of crusty-style bread for dipping. Garnish with a slice of fresh lemon.
- As a time-saver you can completely prepare the shells in advance, refrigerate and put on a hot grill when your guests arrive or when you get home from work.
SOS Stainless Steel Oyster Shells https://sosshells.com/