Crabmeat Stuffed Shells (SOS oyster shells)
It's like a Crab Cake cooked in an SOS oyster shell.
Write a review
- 1/2 cup fresh lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese softened (or Mascarpone)
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp Old Bay Seasoning or Paprika (You may use both)
- 1 TBSP breadcrumbs
- 4 SOS Oyster Shells
- Using the softened cream cheese, stir in all other ingredients, adding the crabmeat last. Prepare the SOS shells as directed on the package and fill with 1/4 cup of mixture.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes, then switch oven to broil until just lightly browned. Garnish with lemon.
SOS Stainless Steel Oyster Shells https://sosshells.com/