Mussel Appetizer - SOS Oyster Shells
Enjoy these mussels steamed in a butter and wine sauce and served in an SOS Oyster Shell.
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup shallots, minced
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 pounds mussels, cleaned and debearded
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- ground black pepper to taste
- 6 SOS® stainless steel oyster shells
- Spray SOS with cooking non stick spray
- In a medium stock pot, heat butter over medium heat. Add shallots and saute until translucent.
- Pour in wine. Raise heat to medium/high and steam mussels until shells open, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Spoon mussels and cooking liquid into SOS, sprinkle with parsley and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
SOS Stainless Steel Oyster Shells https://sosshells.com/