New Orleans Style Pralines - SOS Oyster Shells
There are many uses for the SOS oyster shell. Try these classic New Orleans Pralines cooled and served on an SOS Oyster Shell.
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups toasted pecans
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/8 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 SOS oyster shells
- Line 12 SOS shells with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine pecans, sugar, butter, brown sugar, milk and vanilla. Heat to between 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface.
- Using a spoon, drop the mixture onto prepared shells. Let cool completely.
SOS Stainless Steel Oyster Shells https://sosshells.com/