Oysters Rockefeller (SOS Shells)
Oysters topped with a delicious spinach and bacon mixture, then chargrilled.
Write a review
- 1 slice bacon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tbls extra virgin olive oil
- Dozen oyster med-lg
- 3/4 to 1 cup cooked ( just until tender) spinach
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- 12 SOS Oyster Shells
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cook bacon in skillet on med high heat. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Clean the oysters and place them in a stock pot with just enough water to cover the oysters. Bring the oysters just to a boil and remove from heat. Let cool.
- Using a food processor, mix the bacon, spinach, bread crumbs, green onions and parsley. Add salt, hot sauce, and olive oil and pulse, do not puree, about 10-15 seconds.
- Arrange the oysters in the shells. Spoon mixture over the oysters and bake for 10 minutes. Change the oven to broil and broil the oysters just until browned on top. Serve Hot.
SOS Stainless Steel Oyster Shells https://sosshells.com/