Simple Scallops - SOS Shells
Simple Scallops recipe with a lemony garlic butter sauce, grilled and served on SOS oyster shells.
Write a review
- 1 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 pounds large sea scallops
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 12 SOS Oyster Shells
- Spray 12 SOS shells with cooking non stick spray.
- Melt butter in a large bowl. Stir in garlic, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Toss scallops in bowl (coating scallops completely) and add 2 scallops per SOS. Add extra sauce while cooking if needed. Put SOS on flat griddle on medium heat for several minutes. Turn over the scallop with tongs, and continue cooking until firm and opaque.
- Remove SOS from flat griddle to a platter. Garnish scallops with fresh shallots and sundries tomato to serve.
SOS Stainless Steel Oyster Shells https://sosshells.com/