Stuffed Crabmeat and Lobster - SOS Oyster Shells
Crabmeat and lobster stuffing baked and served in an SOS oyster shell.
Write a review
- 1 cup melted butter, divided
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, diced fine
- 1 1/2 cup crushed seasoned croutons
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 1 pound lobster tail, cleaned and chopped
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 12 SOS Shells
- Spray SOS Shells with cooking non stick spray.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Brush SOS with about 1/4 cup of melted butter. Arrange SOS on the baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the crushed croutons, remaining butter, shredded cheese, crabmeat, lobster and garlic. Spoon 1/4 cup into SOS.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned on the top. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired, and serve hot!
SOS Stainless Steel Oyster Shells https://sosshells.com/